Project 2: JS Hide/Show
For this project, we are going to pick up the Hide/Show functionality
that I covered on Feb 19. The files are available in the
project on gitlab. They are:
Your tasks are as follows:
- Add an icon that appears next to the “Hide answer” or “Show answer” text to indicate the current state. You can see my open-eye/closed-eye version on this page of notes from CS101, or you could use the disclosure triangle pattern, or something similar. There should be two different icons shown.
- Add two new question/answer blocks to the HTML page, and ensure that they work independently.
- Try to reduce duplication in the JS code by finding a way to move
forloop outside of the
elseblock. (It could come after the conditionals.)
- Clean up the JS code by removing any unneeded
- Test your page thoroughly, and try to make sure that the HTML and CSS portions pass the validator. Also fix up any validation errors in previous submissions in your repository.